The Perfect Pocket Gizmo
With Apple’s anouncement about the iPhone, I thought, what would I want in a pocket digital device, here is my specs:
- Cell phone (Worldwide capable with satilite add-on)
- GPS with screen shows real time
- Memory, enough to hold everything, starting at 60 GB
- Mini computer, able to read/write to all file types typically used. Witout conversion
- Video player, able to play a 2 hour movie with enough life left in it to last 8 hours
- Music player (Yep, like iPod)
- Camera, at least 5 megapixel
- Battery life to last at least an 8 hour day without loss of any function, hot swappable batteries and fast recharge.
- Small size, it has to fit in my pants pocket comfortably
- Wifi, Bluetooth, and any other connection capability that will complete my calls and get me connected to the internet and my intranet
- intuitive user interface, it has to be easy to use
- Built to last, I should be able to drop it while standing and not cause anymore damge thatn a scratch on the case.
Yes I know this is a dream list, however we have been seeing all of these things in seperate devices, now we just have to put them together.